A versatile and powerful program to analyze and monitor stocks for major US market (NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX).Stocks which appreciated or depriciated the most are projected for easy reference. You can form your own Charts for any number of past trade days(say 2 to 250 days).Stocks which enter the buy or sell phase based on lest day trade can be viewed for taking cogent trade decisions.Stocks which reached maximum or minum price during last 250 days are presented exchangewise. Every time you open the program you are alerted about updating data. In case a considerable number of days have lasped after the last update a fast version of updating procedures updates data for 5 days at a time instead of for a single day; in this way the updating time is shorted. Even during the process of updating, the stocks which have been newly listed during the day are pin-pointed and the stocks which reached the maximum or minimum price are also listed out. Stocks which enter the sell phase or buy phase are also indicated. For each stock exchange (NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX) the performance of all stocks is presented alphabetically.Facilities are provided to view such statements in descending order of price appreciation (termed percentage change). By going through the statement in term of percentage changes, you can get a good idea about the changes in traded stocks. This window is very useful in as much as one can take trade decisions prudently after studying the percentage changes in prices. You can also select stocks in any particular pay ranges or in terms of percentage change in price. Such selections will help you analyze the performance of stocks before buying or selling stocks. Market analysis of stocks of a particular exchange is comprehensive; you select stocks by first letter, price range, percent change in price and special categories known as indicices, such as US100, financial, IT, transport, wortld leaders etc.
» version 1.0 - posted on 2010-02-01
» version 1.0 - posted on 2010-02-01
EULA - End User License Agreement
SANSO stock analyzer License Agreement
sanso enterprises - SANSO stock Analyzer END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND sanso enterprises. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE")CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION PROCESS AND USING THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA.
1. LICENSE GRANT. sanso enterprises grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on a single computer. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE programming features. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by sanso enterprises. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE.
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE and all rights, without limitation including proprietary rights therein, are owned by sanso enterprises or its suppliers and are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of sanso enterprises and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license.You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate,or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.sanso enterprises DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
6. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL sanso enterprises OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF sanso enterprises HAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL sanso enterprises LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
8. GOVERNING LAW. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of India. If for any provision or portion thereof of the License agreement is found to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision shall be enforced in such manner as to effect the intention of the parties hereof, and the remainder of the License agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
9. GENERAL PROVISION. This is the entire agreement between you and sanso enterprises, which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written, or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license. If any part of this agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. sanso enterprises, on its sole discretion, may modify this agreement in writing at any time.